I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
hi.gif

:eek:

:cheers:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I haven't been paying any attention to this at all, whats the general gist? Is it good?

muckshifter

Reaction score
I haven't been paying any attention to this at all, whats the general gist? Is it good?

I been watching like a hawk ... it really looks like AMD are back! ... their (AMD) pricing is going to cause Intel to think real hard. Not to mention Ryzen benchmarks. :)

I intend to build a new system sometime in April using Ryzen ... I also intend to live Twitch stream the build.

:user:

I just bought the: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X 95 W 8/16 Core 3.8 GHz 4 MB CPU - Black
£389.99 (or less) (pre-order) :eek:

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score

Sounds like it will be decent competition to Intel but at about half the price. Certainly should be interesting!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Interesting! Competition is good for us consumers. :)

Now if they could just try a little harder with their GPU's......

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I am super excited about this being released :). A little tempted to upgrade myself, but I suspect I'll hold off for another year or two.

When does your kit arrive @muckshifter? Can't wait to hear how it goes!

muckshifter

Reaction score
When does your kit arrive

... when it gets here. ;-)

not sure to be honest, it's a pre-order, and of Amazon, so I will get a note I'm sure when the 'order' has been dispatched ... I'm still getting the rest of the build together via my wish-list, so I can check i have everything I need.

I won't be using anything for this system, intend to keep this one intact as I did with my Intel PC.

I may just make a post on the "build" and what I've gone & why and update as needed. :)

Ask a Question