Rude car wash...!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
On our way to the shops earlier today, we drove past a rather intriguing sign! Managed to take a pic on our way back:

attachment.php

How rude! :eek:
laughingsmiley.gif

Attachments

• DSC00129.jpg
    DSC00129.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 575
Reaction score
*giggles*

bet that place gets lots of buisness :D

did you have a quick 'wash' there Bex? :p:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I'd always suspected things were a little different oop north :D
ay they breed tough north of watford gap:rolleyes: :D
good advertising ploy, would love to know who does their PR & advertising though;)
You let Ian drive your new car:eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Well Bex, I live in Doncaster which (relatively speaking) is not that far from you and there are loads of these car wash places with similar slogans springing up all over the place near me. I think it is supposed to appeal to the Northen humour????

It would be interesting to know whether people from places other than Yorkshire/Lancashire have seen similar sights :)

Gabriella xx

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
gabriella said:
It would be interesting to know whether people from places other than Yorkshire/Lancashire have seen similar sights :)

Well, nope, actually :confused:

Here in ye olde London village they all run by Polish or Africans anway, and they may not have grasped the English sense of humour.

Maybe :)

Reaction score
I can do my car cheaper than that by hand at the Jet using the power hose and broom!

Reaction score
cImrie said:
I can do my car cheaper than that by hand at the Jet using the power hose and broom!

To be fair, that thing did manage to short out your indicator circuit!!

Reaction score
No it wasn't that in the end, the whole headlight mounting was buggered, had the whole headlight unit replaced, the bulbs were coming lose.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
gabriella said:
Well Bex, I live in Doncaster which (relatively speaking) is not that far from you and there are loads of these car wash places with similar slogans springing up all over the place near me. I think it is supposed to appeal to the Northen humour????

Gabriella xx

Well, John does occasionally remind me that he'd love for me to wash his car windows with a white Tshirt... preferably while wearing it :rolleyes:
Does that count?

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Well, nope, actually :confused:

Here in ye olde London village they all run by Polish or Africans anway, and they may not have grasped the English sense of humour.

Maybe :)
Or the English Language:rolleyes:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
We have one ...

"choose from a quickie to the full Monty"

:D

Ask a Question