RIS Setup

Joe

I am starting to configure our RIS server and I am getting
stuck making a new server a DC and also the RIS server.
Any sugestions?

Jeff Wade [MSFT]

Hello Joe,

I am uncertain about the nature of your exact problem. Running DCPROMO to
create your Domain Controller is quite different from installing and
configuring Remote Installation Services.

I ill need more information about the problems you are encountering.
However to assist you with Remote Installation Services you can refer to
the following Knowledge Base article:

298750 HOW TO: Set Up and Configure Remote Installation Services in Windows
2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=298750

Sincerely,

Jeff Wade [MS]

| From: "Joe" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Joe" <[email protected]>
| Subject: RIS Setup
| Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:12:10 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment
|
| I am starting to configure our RIS server and I am getting
| stuck making a new server a DC and also the RIS server.
| Any sugestions?

Sincerely,

Jeffrey L. Wade
Microsoft Enterprise Platforms Support