really annoying beep coming from my computer

Reaction score
yeah this has really baffled me, never done it before untill this last couple of days, just costant beep every second, only starts if im tryna watch a dvd, listen to music or use adobe photoshop, but ive no idea what it is and why its doing it, cant find anything in the motherboard manual, anybody got any idea what it could be or how i could find out

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
beeps usually mean theres something wrong, have a look on the motherboard manufacturers website for beep codes

Reaction score
ROFLMFAO how typical, now im tryna get it to do it to see what it means, it wont beep, what the hell takes the ****

Reaction score
ok according to that my processor is over heating or fan isnt working, but the fan is working lol and temp isnt that high at all, and my cpu usage is at 10% average every now and then itll have a spirt upto 60+% but then drops bback down to 10% again within a second if that.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
give your case a good clean and look at the heatsink its probably covered in dust

Reaction score
The easiest way to deal with annoying beeps is to unplug the speaker. Thats maybe not the most constructive answer, but it works for me! My flatmates comp started making beepy noises but everything seemed fine, so I unplugged his case speaker cable too and 6months later, its all good :)

Ask a Question