POP UP 'S

Since changing my computer I have got a constant pop up when I sign in saying
'SONIC ACTIVATION MODULE' the feature you are tring to use is on a CD rom
PLEASE INSERT DISC AND TRY AGAIN. I do not have this disc and don't want this
program anyway.How can I stop this very annoying pop up happening? I have
tried going into start and my computer and then windows folder and have
deleted everything with 'Sonic ' on but it is still there.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

bud

Larm said:
Since changing my computer I have got a constant pop up when I sign in
saying
'SONIC ACTIVATION MODULE' the feature you are tring to use is on a CD rom
PLEASE INSERT DISC AND TRY AGAIN. I do not have this disc and don't want
this
program anyway.How can I stop this very annoying pop up happening? I have
tried going into start and my computer and then windows folder and have
deleted everything with 'Sonic ' on but it is still there.PLEASE
HELP!!!!!!

Run This,
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301

BamBam

[I have same problem Im looking for sonic tech support phone # or
E-mail address (e-mail address removed)=bud]"Larm"
(e-mail address removed) wrote in message
Since changing my computer I have got a constant pop up when I sign
in
saying
'SONIC ACTIVATION MODULE' the feature you are tring to use is on a CD
rom
PLEASE INSERT DISC AND TRY AGAIN. I do not have this disc and don't
want
this
program anyway.How can I stop this very annoying pop up happening? I
have
tried going into start and my computer and then windows folder and
have
deleted everything with 'Sonic ' on but it is still there.PLEASE
HELP!!!!!!

Run This,
http://tinyurl.com/47d8

BamBam

BamBam said:
[...]

http://tinyurl.com/47d8I have same problem looking for sonic tech support phone # or E-mail
address

Larm said:
Since changing my computer I have got a constant pop up when I sign in saying
'SONIC ACTIVATION MODULE' the feature you are tring to use is on a CD rom
PLEASE INSERT DISC AND TRY AGAIN. I do not have this disc and don't want this
program anyway.How can I stop this very annoying pop up happening? I have
tried going into start and my computer and then windows folder and have
deleted everything with 'Sonic ' on but it is still there.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

ob533