PC world costs of ...

Reaction score
Hi guys, put my sexy new monitor in, couldn't be more happier, however, as always with me something mucks up, but concerning the Antec 900 case, i can't seem to get this "nail" like screw out of my motherboard on my current case so i can't get the motherboard out.

So will take my Antec 900 Case and my current rig to PC World and get them to do it for me, but just wondering if anyone knows the price they charge per hour say for this kind of service?

Thanks.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you take a photo of it close-up, and we might be able to help :)

I'm not sure what instore costs would be.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
PLEASE don't take it to PC World :eek:

It's likely that the mounting pillar in the case is spinning when you attempt to unscrew the mounting screw.

Hold the mounting pillar still with a suitable open ended spanner or pair of thin long nosed pliers then unscrew the mounting screw.

If you don't have any of those tools go out and buy them, it'll be cheaper than going to PC World, they will charge you a fortune for doing next to nothing and likely sell you something you don't need.

If you're really really stuck find a local PC dealer or repair person, but avoid PC World.

Any chance of you posting a pic of the prob?

Reaction score
I don't think this is a mounting pillar! :(

The first picture is from the outside, and that's what i'm up against mainly i have no idea how to get this "screw/nail" out really. It doesn't seem to turn when i "try" with a screw driver lol

Poor quality i know, but hopefully this gives you an idea.

Attachments

• DSC00298.JPG
    DSC00298.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC00299.JPG
    DSC00299.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 95

Ask a Question