For Sale PC Parts

CSB

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've got an old system which I'm selling off. Many off you won't want them I know but maybe someone out there will still have a use for them. Details below.

Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.4 GHZ I believe (478 socket) £10

Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.2 GHZ (478 socket) £7

Gainward 512mb Geforce 7800 AGP Graphics Card with it's custom cooler £10

Asus P4 C800 E-DELUXE Motherboard (full working order)

Gigabyte cooler with front speed controller £7

Antec P160 Aluminium case (very light weight unit with an additional clear side windiow which I had bought seperately for £25 at the time) selling whole case for £20. PDF for the case below from Antecs site.

http://www.antec.com/pdf/manuals/p160_uk.pdf

2 x Antec 430 PSU's in new condition which were unused. £15 each (fully boxed)

2 x 1GB PC3200 Ram

Pictures to come so you can see what you'll get.

No returns as all fully working and I don't want the hassle of people changing their mind. I was going to keep the system as a back up unit in case I need something for general use if my gaming rig went down again. However, I havn't the space and the mrs wants it gone.

P+P will be reasonable as I'm not our to rip anyone off. However, if the case had to be sent, this could cost a fair bit due to size and even though it is a lightweight case, Parcel Force will still demand a fee for this size/weight.

Attachments

• Giga 2.jpg
    Giga 2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 326
  • Giga.jpg
    Giga.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 316
  • Antec.jpg
    Antec.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 486
  • Gainward.jpg
    Gainward.jpg