Need a "specialized 12V graphics card power connector" DOH!!!

Reaction score
hey guys, Just bought the same card myself and have been wondering how the hell to get hol do this connector. I have put teh card in and tried it but nothing i get no signal going to the monitor.

Are you guys sure that the white 4 pin connector isn't needed 4 the card to work?

Thanks

Reaction score
Don't need the white 4 pin connector connected for it to work.
Sounds like it could be a dodgy card if you get no signal.

Cheers,

Rich

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
stiles7810 said:
hey guys, Just bought the same card myself and have been wondering how the hell to get hol do this connector. I have put teh card in and tried it but nothing i get no signal going to the monitor.

Are you guys sure that the white 4 pin connector isn't needed 4 the card to work?

Thanks
The '4 pin white connector' in this case is NOT a power connector ... please give us some more information on your system, especially motherboard & PSU.

;)

Reaction score
Ahhhhh

Hay I just bought a ATI Radeon x1300 512mb pci-e graphics card and it asks for a power adapter too. When i just put it in and turn it on there is no picture o my screen!! I need help very badly because this system costs over 1600 dollars total!! Plz help me out soon.

Ask a Question