NASTY EMAILS

JOHN C LIPOVAC

OK, I ADMIT IT--- I checked out a couple adult websites a
couple months back, and got on every triple x email list
there was, apparently-- I have been able to get rid of
all except one by clicking the "delete my name" link on
the bottom of these pages.
The one I can't get rid of is the absolute worst-- I'm
getting email from this person about a dozen times a day,
containing the most filthy language imagineable-- THERE
IS A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THESE PAGES "DON'T SEND ME
ANYMORE"-- but when you click it, the "page cannot be
displayed" comes up-- and if you attempt to reply to the
email itself, it gets sent back as "undeliverable"--- I'm
told this is some jerk who apparently keeps "moving
around" so you can't reach him--- is there anything at
all I can do about this?

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

John;
There are a few options:
1. (probably best option) When you get an Email from "some jerk"
Open the Email, right click the From box, click "Block Sender"
You will see no more from that sender.

2. Contact his ISP (probably will not work)

3. Do what you did to be removed from mailing list (worst option and
should never be done, it reminds sender a live person is at that
address)

Do not believe whatever e-mail address they appear to be coming from.
Goto http://www.visualware.com/training/email.html for an indepth free
tutorial in how to find where the e-mails are actually coming from. If you
find that a different e-mail address is used for different junk you might
want to consider getting a second spam-free e-mail address. Yahoo! does a
free 6MB account with free spam protection. Even without the spam protection
turned on, I have never received a single piece of spam on my account.

peter

The other alternative...Mailwasher
intercepts your email header....you decide if its junk or good...you decide to block or return to sender as if your email address did not exist
peter