My Google Home page

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Been playing with this ...

http://docs.google.com/

... but I'm damned if I can "invite" anybody to 'play' ... you'd think I could just pick anybody from my gmail contacts ... nope, well I can't.

:rolleyes:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Bummer... won't run on safari! Will close down & try again on firefox.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Well, no trouble inviting collaborators... so long as I type the email address's in by hand. Seems sloppy not to be able to upload the gmail contacts though.

Refreshingly streamlined after working in word though. Although a few more fonts would be nice. haven't played with it enough to figure out how(if) to upload more fonts yet though.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Yep, "intuitive" it is not ... just type the first letter of an email address and up pops everyone who begins with the same letter ... DOH!
wallbash.gif

I was thinking of using it with the Stats sheet Database I have, so Ady & VR could use it when needed.

It has a long way to go yet ... :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
sounds smart.
keeps it neat & tidy & avoids duplication.

The docs thing is a work-in-progress though isn't it, so maybe they'll get their asses into gear somewhere along the line & think of the obvious.

in the meantime... :rolleyes:

Ask a Question