Music. What are you listening to right now?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not to most peeps tastes on here I'm sure but these are in my heavy rotation at the moment.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Unplugged version of the first one might be more Becky's thing. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I blame @floppybootstomp for the fact that I've got this song in my head now...

C'est tres groovy :)

And I agree, Rumours is a classic, still play my copy occasionally.

Right now playing Leftfields' Leftism but earlier was playing Flow State by Tash Sultana. Here's a snap. The small speakers on top of the big speakers are Q-Accoustic 3020s which were in my spare room but I'll, probably now be selling.

I wanted to hear how they sound in a larger room and they sound very much like the bigger 3060s they're on top of but with less bass. Which was kinda predictable really.

They do sound sweet though, having second thoughts about selling them.

Tash_800.jpg

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
New song from The Lounge Kittens and it has a 360 degree video! Pretty cool. Sounds like they've been going through a rough time recently - they crowdfunded their upcoming album through PledgeMusic, which went under along with all the money paid by fans :(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The soundtrack to Nier Automata.

I still think this game is a contender for best game ever, currently playing through a second time with added DLC.

The fact it's still pretty much full price about 20 months after its release speaks volumes.

And the music in the game plays a part in its appeal imo

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I have to admit, you have me intrigued about this game... Might have to take a look one day, if I ever clear some of my current backlog that is...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'd never heard that version before, it's, uh, interesting :D

For years I'd play the Chieftans/Van Morrison version at numerous Irish flavoured shindigs.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
:lol: @ Beckys post, somebody needs to compose a Win 10 tune. Of course, Linux users probably won't understand... ;)

My offering for today:

Of sitting on a bed in a room in the staff quarters and hangin’ with good people, walking outside and viewing a blue panorama, straddling board then paddling twenty minutes just to spend two minutes at most returning but on an adrenaline rush, returning to staff quarters at dusk, cheap red wine, spliff, warmth, music, laughter and thinking it would never end and… that sun tan lotion fragrance.

And it’s that one line from this song that triggers memories of that year.

I know, I know, sad old git reminiscing, lol

Ask a Question