Monday music..add if you want to

Reaction score
Rush said:
For my benefit or do you like the clothes madx :)

For your benifit, as I know you like them, but also hearing Rush reminds me of my childhood..1975 I was 5 years old, my oldest brother was 15 then and heavily into them..I remember sitting with him and his mates thinking I was really cool, listening to Rush with my brother and my older friends..Out of the 7 kids me parents gave birth to, I was my brothersspecial kid and the only one allowed in the room with him and his mates..lol think I might have had me first puff on a Dunhill then..Sadly said brother is no longer with us, but to hear Rush just brings back good memories..As for the clothing, erm had I been 20 in 1975, yeah I might have liked it, but with a missus and a few sprogs now, I think i'd look a total d*ck in that sort of kit...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
This never fails to make me feel good:

And is also a reason I detest cancer so much.

This is good too, imo:

The sweet essence of giraffe:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

With a little help from my friends.

happywave.gif

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
What an absolute awesome rendition of an all time classic from a genius :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Rush said:
What an absolute awesome rendition of an all time classic from a genius :)

I could be having a bad day, it sounded quite good to me. Mind you I thought his voice got better as he got older an this was nearly thirty years ago.

:)

Ask a Question