Fireworks

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Went to the annual fireworks display on Blackheath Common, SE London, on Saturday night, then back to the Cutty Sark Pub where we fired rockets at Canary Wharf.

Have to say, the display was good this year, the last couple have been a little lacklustre. The music helped, a fair choice by the organisers, the music you can hear in the last bit of the video I'm going to link to is part of Beethoven's 9th. They also played some of the Trans Siberian Orchestra's music but I didn't viddy that bit.

It's worth watching the end bit, it did get a bit super intense, I loved it :)

We were standing in the middle of a roundabout in the middle of the heath on the main A2 road from London to Dover.

Anyhoo, here's my little video of the events on Youtube, I may post some pix of the high jinx down the pub later.

Boom bang a bang

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Wow!!! That was excellent Flopps, what a great display. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed viewing that :thumb: :D

Reaction score
Cool video..We had a show in Vicky Park. Pretty decent. The music was good to. Every song that was played had something to do with fire. KOL - Sex on fire, The Doors - Light my fire you get what I mean....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice one Flops! :D That end bit looks like great fun, that was quite a show :)

Ask a Question