Christmas

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm not fond of Christmas, but this year was actually quite tolerable.

Tonight, it had stopped raining, temperatures were mild, I was bored so I walked along the riverside to the Cutty sark pub.

Dropped 3Gb of mp3's on a DVD off to the guvnor cos we're fed up with his I-pod constantly looping about two hours worth of music.

He's going to load the music and play it from tomorrow. I'm still bemused by what the diners upstairs in the restaurant part will make of 'Bodies' by the Sex Pistols while they're cutting into their steak, lol

Cutty was more or less empty except for the two Gay Guys we know. Said hello to them and went to the Pelton Arms. Met up with folk, drank beer, talked crap, went back to The Cutty and talked more crap. In the conversation was a Serb guy named Philip. I was going to ask him about mass graves and Generals but thought better of it.

He was 38, it was his birthday, he has a two year old son and he bought me a pint. Hmm.

On the way there I passed the Trafalgar - where I done the new years eve disco - and I saw this christmas tree in a litter bin.

I thought 'Now that really sums up Christmas', it even had some baubles left on it. Bit sad, really.

So here we go, a contender for the Tate Modern, this photographic study is entitled 'Christmas'

attachment.php

Attachments

• xmas001.jpg
    xmas001.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 195

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
'that really sums up Christmas'

So,

when is Easter then?

:wave:

Reaction score
By anyone ever so famous the photo would be in The Tate Modern by now!
Shows that not everything is for life, somethings are just for Christmas.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Sex Pistols-Never mind the Bo**oc*s, now theres an album. as a 13 year old in 77 i used to be a punk all the way through my teens, with zippies , string vests, docs..it was great , then i got into all things rock :) By the way Flops...nice pic :wave:

Reaction score
lol funny picture there flopps. I mean the cheek of these people not even recycling their Christmas tree!!!

I'm going to ring that number up and complain about it lol

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
psd99 said:
lol funny picture there flopps. I mean the cheek of these people not even recycling their Christmas tree!!!

I'm going to ring that number up and complain about it lol

Well, smarty-pants, as it happens it was left there for recycling :p

Apparently yesterday was the day Greenwich Council asked everybody to leave their Christmas tree outside for collection.

And then the Council pulp 'em down or whatever it is they do with them.

Reaction score
I knew that but didn't know Greenwich were asking for Christmas trees.
Perhaps they are going to store them somewhere and use them again next year. JOKE

Ask a Question