Mesh...HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am another unlucky Mesh owner who has had enough of thier bullsh!t and have requested a refund and come up against thier usual rubbish stating that my refund request is rejected by Mesh.

My problems are as follows:

1. RMA670227 - 27th march 2007 – Faulty Wireless Mouse & Graphics Card (grinding on start-up): The Logitech wireless mouse was faulty and had to be replaced. 1 x 256MB nVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS grinding on start-up and was also replaced.

2. RMA670225 - 4th July 2007 Faulty Wireless Mouse: The replacement Logitech wireless mouse had to be replaced.

3. RMA682739 - 15th October 2007 Faulty speakers: 2 x Creative Labs T6100 speakers were faulty and had to be replaced.

4. RMA695960 - 6th December 2007 Faulty Motherboard linked previous problems with the graphics cards (RMA670227): TheASUS P5N-E SLI nForce 650i SLI(C55) Motherboard was found to be faulty and subsequently replaced. On return of the machine I found the following problems:

· Same grinding noise from graphics cards on start-up.

· The onboard Gigabit network port does not function as it is unable to obtain an IP address, when trying to reinstall drivers the machine crashes.

Added to the fact that I am still awaiting delivery of a free copy of Splinter Cell since this time last year!

I am now in the process of playin hardball, boxing up my system and sending it to Mesh, but would like some assistance on what to state in the 2nd rejection letter?

Thanks in advance :).

Reaction score
Suggest you contact (e-mail address removed)
He has helped others in the past including myself.:thumb:

Sadly Mesh seem time & time again to be offering a poor service.
And this after their promise on Watchdog to improve the service they offer customers by 100%.

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Suggest you contact (e-mail address removed)
He has helped others in the past including myself.:thumb:

Sadly Mesh seem time & time again to be offering a poor service.
And this after their promise on Watchdog to improve the service they offer customers by 100%.

So they admitted their service quality was 0% then? About time.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Memo to the other Mods/Admin:

Here we go again.

Time to merge the MESH methinks.

One thread fits all folks ;)

Or it will do soon.

Not me though, not tonight, time to relax... ;)

The price one pays for being independent and not taking a back-hander eh? :rolleyes:

Sometimes I be feeling like PCRUK be a counselling service for all those disgruntled SMERSH, sorry, MESH, customers.

Ho hum.

Reaction score
Mesh can ruin your PC

From an advert from a well known pc mag who enjoy the mesh advertising revenue.
And seem to take a blind eye to all the complaints & who delete anti-mesh posts from their forums?

'Mesh Computer - We are the undisputed No.1 award winners in the UK's pc marketplace'.
These awards of course from 2 pc mags that have large advertising spreads from er mesh!
No taking in to account all the complaints on the net & the appearance on watchdog, them?

'With a reputation in producing high quality systems'
Would be these be the same high quality systems that seem to not work or are repaired in a shoddy manner?

Come on MeshSupport why dont you address these problems instead of coming onto the site just to check the bad posting on you. All Mesh owners want are a pc that works, decent customer service & support something others seem to manage!

Reaction score
murdoch said:
From an advert from a well known pc mag who enjoy the mesh advertising revenue.
And seem to take a blind eye to all the complaints & who delete anti-mesh posts from their forums?

'Mesh Computer - We are the undisputed No.1 award winners in the UK's pc marketplace'.
These awards of course from 2 pc mags that have large advertising spreads from er mesh!
No taking in to account all the complaints on the net & the appearance on watchdog, them?

'With a reputation in producing high quality systems'
Would be these be the same high quality systems that seem to not work or are repaired in a shoddy manner?

Come on MeshSupport why dont you address these problems instead of coming onto the site just to check the bad posting on you. All Mesh owners want are a pc that works, decent customer service & support something others seem to manage!

What a joke.

Reaction score
My 3yr warranty is over _ time to get fixed properly!!

I got an email this morning from Mesh telling me i was a valued customer!!!
So being such a fine customer does this mean they may think i will buy from them again?
Or are they thinking that as a valued customer i want to have the same crap service i have just put up with for the last 3 years!!

Reaction score
Another email from mesh this morning & even offering my friends upto £100 off a new pc.
Fortunately as most of my friends heard all about the sterling service mesh gave me over 3 years, none will be taking up the ever so kind offer!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
As the original poster seems to have abandoned this thread, I see no point in keeping it open for subsequent unrelated posts.

Thread closed.

:user:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question