Mesh Computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fedup with Mesh said:
Don't bet on it, you will get kicked off if he does not like what you wrote!
Thats why they dont like this website!:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Not wishing to advertise another forum but there is also a Mesh thread running on PC Advisor under the title of Mesh are a mess and Mesh Computers appalling service for anyone who could be interested.

Reaction score
I said my bit in various other mesh threads.
And it is a pity MeshSupport feel unable to come on this forum to help people out.

Did i say my Novatech PC is running really well & they have great customer service.:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fedup with Mesh said:
Don't bet on it, you will get kicked off if he does not like what you wrote!

The thread was closed Davey said...

"Sorry but your links have been removed.

This site is provided for our customers to obtain support, not as a user's personal soapbox.

Should you have an issue that you require support from, please feel free to create your own thread and not re-open one 9 months old."

Far as I'm concerned if a thread is open then its not closed no matter how old it is.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Stuart Robinson said:
The thread was closed Davey said...

"Sorry but your links have been removed.

This site is provided for our customers to obtain support, not as a user's personal soapbox.

Should you have an issue that you require support from, please feel free to create your own thread and not re-open one 9 months old."

Far as I'm concerned if a thread is open then its not closed no matter how old it is.
We don't go round closing old threads either, however, if you is gonna go spamming the old threads, then we will ... please keep to your own soapbox.

:user:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question