Final "bug bash" before Windows 10 Autumn Creators Update

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Microsoft are getting closer to releasing a large Windows 10 update (sometime in Autumn), as a "bug bash" has been announced to try and reduce the number of problems in the latest Windows Insider build. Windows Central have a sneak peak at new features we can expect to see:

While Microsoft were unable to commit to a release timeframe for the Fall Creators Update, Microsoft recently announced that Windows 10 was moving to a two-per-year upgrade schedule, where Windows 10 updates are scheduled to launch in March/April and September/October every year. Considering we already had our March/April release for 2017 with the Creators Update, it makes sense to assume the Fall Creators Update will be launching in September/October.

If we had to put money on it, we'd say October is when the Fall Creators Update will be released. We suspect Microsoft will sign off on the Fall Creators Update sometime in September allowing Insiders to test the final bits for a couple of weeks before beginning a public rollout in October.

Read the rest here: https://www.windowscentral.com/fall-creators-update

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I still don't have the last build, maybe this will fix the slow rollout.

or I could just wait till the 2019 version. :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Sorry to be a cynic but I won't hold my breath.

I feel as if I've been cheated with Windows 10, it's so buggy I really feel like it's a crock of crap and I should have stuck with Windows 7.

I was seduced partly by thinking I would be able to play Gears Of War 4 on PC with a mouse and keyboard. What a mug I was.

Core

noot, noot
Reaction score
I can only assume this wonderful update will add a bunch of ****** juvenile game demos into my system as well, seems to be the way this company operates now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question