Mesh Computers Complaints

Reaction score
This is all so familiar. Long story short MESH have had £1800+ of may money since Feb and 'offered' a refund on 4th Apr. Still no joy. Lies and disconnections from customer services so I have also opened a dispute with my credit card company. I wish I had the funds to go after them with Rule 4.5 of the Insolvency Act 1986 which says that because they owe me more than £750 I can issue a Statutory demand for the funds and 21 days later issue a winding up notice if the don't cough up!

Reaction score
I ordered a laptop from Mesh on 19th March 2011 and I was told it would be with me within 14 days. I needed it for a conference on 10th April, so that gave me plenty time (or so I thought)

4th April (16 days later) - no laptop, and zero communication from Mesh. So I call them to be told there will be a delay and it will only go to the couriers on the 6th April.
So I email Mesh to inform them, if it doesn't arrive by 9th April, I want to cancel my order.

8th April (4 days later) - Mesh finally respond, ignoring my deadline of 9th April and telling me it will be with me on 11th April.
I reply pointing out my that I already told them this date is too late for my conference. Please give me a refund. Mesh reply immediatly saying they will arrange for delivery the following day. I agree not to cancel if they can do that.

9th April - I stay in the whole day waiting for my delivery, but nothing arrives.

13th April - Yes it takes them 4 days to reply but they tell me my order has been cancelled.

6 weeks later - I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY REFUND!!!!

They have had my £699 for 10 weeks in total!!! Can anyone advise what I should do next?

Reaction score
I also submitted this to Watchdog. I suggest you all do the same. People need to know to avoid this company.

Reaction score
I bought a bespoke build in 2012. On arrival the hdd wasnt connected but luckily i knew the signs. I rang before opening the case due to warranty stickers and prob solved. This might sound a little trigger(fools and horses) but im still using the pc 9 yrs on but but have needed to replaced cpu gpu and psu with like for like components i found refurb on ebay, but after 9yr hard use so what. Best £800 i ever spent for a pc that still runs new games on high settings having spent only £250 to maintain.

Ask a Question