Looks like I got a little lost

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ha I used to watch Sea Shepard, was a great laugh, how they didn't get themselves killed each episode I will never know. Fair play to them though, I don't agree with the whaling...

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Wow, Silverhazesurfer, nice work if you can get it. :)

Sounds and looks fabulous travelling the world like this. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Vajoliroja... The Jolly Roger... very good! I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't called 'The Black Pearl' until I noticed the pirate pun :)

You linking to here from Jack Sparrows thread reminded me of something I meant to post before...

Vajoliroja is certainly an odd name for a yacht, but its full of personal meaning as it's a combination of the first letters of Depp's ex-partners name Vanessa Paradis (Va-), his own name (-jo-), their daughter Lily Rose (-liro-) and son Jack (-ja).

Very cleverly named that is.

:)

Reaction score
These are poofta boats, no good for the Grey funnel Line. Where is there space to put the 4'' gun or the guided missile tubes let alone the AA guns or torpedo tubes.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Where is there space to put the 4'' gun or the guided missile tubes let alone the AA guns or torpedo tubes.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That is so 20th century... may I offer you a modern, light-weight solution? Designed for archipelagos:

:p

Reaction score
Ahh but yes but I am stuck in the 1960's when we had a real Royal Navy and Royal Marines and more than one Aircraft Carrier with no aircraft, one aircraft Carrier still being built without any aircraft to go on it, we also had Cruisers, Destroyers, Frigates, Submarines, Fast patrol Boats etc etc infact a ROYAL NAVY to be proud of. What have we got now two men in a rowing boat with a outboard motor that don't work:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ask a Question