Laptop help

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
ok guys i've been given the task of finding a laptop for my sister budget is £550ish, ideally without Vista but if it has to be then fair enough

its mainly for uni work and stuff for her job (word processing etc) plus browsing the net, it won't ever be used for gaming

i've been searching the net for the last hour and come accross just one that seems reasonable

HERE

just over budget and has vista but i think its good value and from a decent manufacturer

anyone got any other suggestions or comments ? also buying from ebuyer good idea or not ?

Reaction score
Try Novatech & ask them to put on Windows XP?
Or Comet with Vista Home on it.
You may find it hard to find a Laptop with XP on as most now seem to be Vista!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
had another look round and came across This, will prob go for that unless anyone can think of a reason not to

and yes it is hard to find laptops with XP, there are some but but they are higher end and aimed at business use

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
ok went for the one from dabs as i found i had a £20 voucher if i spent over £250, using that i got it down to £455 including delivery :)

hopefully have it by friday

Ask a Question