Joytech Neo S PC Gamepad

Reaction score
Hello.

1st time here so not sure if this is the correct place to post this or in the gaming section. So feel free to move it if needed.

I've brought a Joytech Neo S PC Gamepad to use with Call of Duty 4. 1st time i've really used my PC for gaming.

I'm having problems getting the gamepad to work with the game. The right thumb stick works fine and looks round, and the trigger buttons fire and zoom. However, i can't seem to get the left thumb stick to work at moving around or to config the buttons and d pad on there.

I was just wondering if anyone knew who to get it all working with Call of duty 4.

Thanks

Reaction score
Welcome

Not my choice really for a FPS mate I always prefer mice. Faster and smoother imho.

Have you tried it with a mouse and keyboard you maybe surprised ;)

Reaction score
I've tried it with the moouse and keyboard. Must admit the mouse is great, it's just all the keys get abit confusing so thought i'd give a joypad a go and see which i liked the most. Thanks again though

Reaction score
ok

remember u can configure your keys to your own taste and find which is more comfortable for you

Reaction score
Thanks for that. I'll get there. Still a newbie when it comes to playing FPS on my PC, which is probably why i get killed so much during online games at the mo! lol

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
You gotta play CoD4 with KB and mouse, its the only way, persevere and once your used to it you will never regret it, and then you will never use a pad again! lol :)

I do have an Xbox 360 pad, which is great for driving games though.

Reaction score
Yeah Pads are excellent for Driving sims and Adventure games. FPS is gotta be via a keyboard and mouse always ;)

When you read V_R and the rest of the crew will challenge you to a few games I bet :)

Reaction score
haha, yep the mouse is much much quicker. Just got to get my left hand quicker now with them keys. lol

Thanks again for all your help.

will keep the pad for driving games etc then :blush:)

Ask a Question