Joytech Neo S PC Gamepad

Review Joytech Neo S PC Gamepad

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Chris Pickering submitted a new article:

Joytech Neo S PC Gamepad - Joytech Neo S PC Gamepad

Introduction

In this gamer's humble opinion, gaming is still being held back by the various input devices we are consistently restricted to. Things have evolved in recent times, from the waggle of the joystick, through the d-pad, and now with twin analogue sticks, but we are still basically at the same level of interaction with our on-screen avatars as we have been for decades. This generation of console gaming (which we are rapidly approaching the end of) has none-the-less...

Read more about this article...

Last edited by a moderator:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Thats cool, if its anything like the controler S for the Xbox then is got to be good, As i do like them. :thumb:

But i didn't see the price on the review, but i can always find out! :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The price isn't available through Price Grabber just yet - I'll keep checking it and put it up as soon as I can :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Chris Pickering said:
At £9, this is an absolute steal!

Indeed, i may just get one at that price.....

Reaction score
Humm...

Good Joystick, but I like better my Nostromo N45

B20-5306.jpg

Reaction score
Problem with Joytech Neo S

Hi

Hope someone can help me here. When i play a game the right analog stick becomes the main control and the left analog stick does nothing. I have calibrated it and yet nothing seems to work. Would consider it a fine pad if it would let me use the left analog for control. At the moment its pretty cramped on the right hand side of my joy pad

Reaction score
Spotted how to change the analog config over in the manual. Don't know how i missed it the first time around. I'll put it down to my own stupidity and the fact its the first time i've bothered with a pad for the PC.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone able to tell me how to switch the controls of the analogs sticks? My right stick is the main control in games and my left is the secondary, i stupidly tossed the user manual and unable to find it.

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hi deenos

press buttons 5,6,9,10 together. The pad will rumble to indicate that the analoge sticks have switched.

Reaction score
£9..... I don't get them sort of prices where i am the cheapest i've got here is £15.99 i have to admit it was worth it and thnx for the post about the controlls i needed that one to.... I seem to find gaming easyier to control especially against other people online.

Ask a Question