USB Gamepad issue

Reaction score
First of all i ve been looking for solution on the internet for 2 days and it s annoying as hell. I ve cheap chinese ps 2 gamepad for pc. It has 12 buttons.My problem is it's right stick doesn't work , it works as a buttons on gamepad (when i turn left button 1 , right button 2 , down button 3 , up button 4) also my arrow keys and left stick is doing same job they both working like left stick.Since my os is win 7 64 bit i couldnt install dual vibration controller 3 driver for it and it s frustrating.I hope you guys can find any solution .

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What is the gamepad model/make? It sounds like you may need some updated drivers and then to try re-calibrating the buttons. Does this company have a website or contact number you can use?

Reaction score
no there isnt any website but when i bought this 1 year ago i downloaded couple of drivers and one of them "dual vibration controller 3 " was working on windows xp . when i try to install that on win 7 64 bit it says it s not compatible with x64 operating systems ... so it s not possible to install drivers :(

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Is there a model number and make on the control pad?

Reaction score
yes there is . actually driver i downloaded called "okano - 028 pc" gamepad name is different (bross) but it says pc-028 too.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had a good search and I can't find any x64 drivers for it, I'm not sure if you'll be able to get this working without a large amount of trial and error. You might need to get one from a well known name that will provide some driver support.

Ask a Question