Windows XP Invalid menu handle

Reaction score
I was given a CD version of a website we use at work so that I could work with it - off-line - at home. It is downloading OK but when I try to work with it I get the message 'Invalid menu handle' - and nothing happens. I've checked that the program is there in 'Add/Remove programs - and it is. Even tried deleting and reloading - but just can't get into it!! HELP!

Reaction score
pamswift said:
I was given a CD version of a website we use at work so that I could work with it - off-line - at home. It is downloading OK but when I try to work with it I get the message 'Invalid menu handle' - and nothing happens. I've checked that the program is there in 'Add/Remove programs - and it is. Even tried deleting and reloading - but just can't get into it!! HELP!

Hi and welcome to the forum.................
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

By CD version. Do you mean you were given a CD wwith the contents of the site e.g Folders with Images/pictures/CSS/HTML/JavaScript...?
I'm quite a bit confused by what you are saying about checking Add/Remove Programs....What progrm is there. You might need to be a bit more specific.

As far as I can remeber " Invalid menu handle " has something to do with Internet Explorer having a fault. but don't quote me on that one.

More details are needed thanks..

Ask a Question