    Internet explorer freezes for 20-30 seconds when loading
    any web page. The page loads completely, and then freezes.

    Any suggestions?

    PJ, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Answered the post you made two minutes later.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, Mar 2, 2004

  3. PJ

    Chris Guest

    Installing and running Ad-Aware resolved problem where Spybot hadn't.
    Apparently, both needed. Thanks, Mr. Saunders!

    Chris, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Thanks for the feedback.
    Each one will catch some things the other won't.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, Mar 2, 2004