i need help, computer ate itself it wont start up

Reaction score
ok , i installed a program called windows blinds 5, it is a program that applies themes to your desktop very easily, it is made by a company called stardok, who also make bootskins and theme programs and i have them and they all have worked fine, you can have a look at these programs by going to [advert removed] and clicking the windows blind link in the navagation bar.

but anyways my problem is after i installed windows blinds , it requested a restart to complete the installation , and i clicked restart later and went into the program and look at it to see wat it was about. then i restarted my computer and here is the confusing part, when it restarted the welcome screen is there, but not visible meaning the screen is black, but like i said it is there because if you hit up on the directional arrows and then hit enter , you will hear the sound of the computer loggin in to the account, but you cannot tell which account becasue the screen remains blank. now i build my own computers, and i have already tooken it apart and checked all the connections and all that . but i know it isnt my hardware because the monitor and login screen work fine in safe mode.

so i went into safe mode and unistalled every product that was made by this stardock company and then restared my computer, still nothing, and then i went into the computer admin tools and looked around in there every thing was set ok,

i have no idea wat is going on , the monitor works in safemode , but upon a normal restart it wont show anything, ss

so someone please try and help me
thanks alot josh

Ask a Question