I had a fight in school!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoctorWho4eva

A while ago I had a fight with this boy in my school!:mad:Quite a small boy but a big temper!!! My bezzie m8s and me were sitting on the ramp (our meeting club place) and we were doing impressions of the teachers etc laughing our heads off!:lol:(as you can see!!!) and then my bezzie m8, Kyle , did an impression of our oldest teacher who fell off a ladder in high heels earlier in the year and had 2 go 2 a hospital down the road, we felt sorry for her but it was also funny! Anyway, he did an impression of her, she is ancient like so he did an impression of a do-do!!! Jack ( the boy I will have a fight with in a minute!) was sitting next to us trying to annoy us, he got really annoyed with this and thumped me. And then ofcourse I didn't fight back but he put on the water works, kicked me and ran to the teacher! I got in trouble got a letter home and he got let off even though he started, finished it and did everything in-between! I cannot believe what he did! It hurt but it wasnt , well for me,crying type of hurt! But I went home with a bruised leg and stinging head from the thump and everybody except my parents were on Jacks side! I couldn't believe it! :wall:

Reaction score
At 11 years old do your parents know about what you do on the net?

Reaction score
Mate sounds like an overwhelming ordeal.
Glad to hear you've got all your teeth and live to perform more impressions..

(What would you like from this forum, exactly?) ;)

Kev

Reaction score
If you were going to get the blame for it anyway, i'd have beaten 7 shades out of him to be honest.

edit: your a year 7?!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Whats a Bezzie M8 ?

Didn't sound like much of a fight, sounds like he thumped you once and kicked you once then ran off....A fight is when you get stuck into him big time after he thumped you..

Had plenty of those at school....:D

D

DoctorWho4eva

I am a year 7 yes in a Grammar school!!!:) But this happened when I was in year 6!

Reaction score
Thats good just behave yaself in Future or i'll come and tell em. I'm only down the road ;)

Only kiddin ;)

D

DoctorWho4eva

I have never had a fight before so this was big for me! plus it wasnt a fairy fight he went to boxing classes with Tom!!! And by the way bezzie m8 is slang for best friend! Welcome to the 21st century big brain!!!
wallbash.gif

Sorry I meant this to crazylegs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Call that a fight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wait a while.... you will soon learn not to mock??????????:nod:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
A Bezzie mate is a Best mate dude. Damn get with the modern school grammer will ya ;)

Ahh got ya Triple...:thumb:

Welcome to the 21st century big brain!!!

Ok dude thanks for that Li'l Brain....

Me i was having big scraps in school from the infants...You sound like a bit of a wuss...I think you need to harden up a little.....Maybe take some of those Boxing lessons with Tom...:lol:

D

DoctorWho4eva

chris edit: you are not old enough, big enough, tough enough or clever enough to swear[/QUOTE] if ya got nothing 2 say crazylegs!!! :mad: leave me alone, bet u arent in a grammar school!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
DoctorWho4eva said:
Fcuk off if ya got nothing 2 say crazylegs!!! :mad: leave me alone, bet u arent in a grammar school!

Careful??? :)

Reaction score
bet u arent in a grammar school!

You bet he's not squirt - you (were) just about the only member thats in school!!

And generally people like you are so immature and think you are all that, that you don't last two seconds.

Grow up, toughen up. So what, someone hit you, hit them back. Even if they took boxing. If you hit someone under the chin and get the nerve they will be out cold in one punch.

Finally - dont even THINK about talking to resident members here like that. This is a family forum, and you DONT go around insulting people here. If you had any sense, you would LISTEN to what people say.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question