Casey Heynes Fights Back - Bully Gets Owned!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
This is doing the rounds on YT but keeps getting removed. He's fast becoming an internet hero! :thumb:

Good on him i say, cant believe he got suspended for this, He's got bullied all his life...

http://www.back2stonewall.com/2011/03/video-casey-heynes-bullied-child.html

Casey the larger child in this video goes to Chifley College Dunheved Campus in Austrailia which states that it "is a progressive and compassionate middle-school (Years 7 to 10) where students, staff, collegial partners, parents and the community work together to Learn, Discover and Inspire." Well obvioulsy they don't inspire students not to bully each other.

Casey was being bullied while one of the bullies friends videotaped it using his phone.

Merlsification on Facebook explains:
"The larger kid on the right, is my son's friend Casey - thankfully they don't go to the same school. Poor Casey has been bullied his whole high school life, and this is what happens when he snaps!!​
And guess what? Casey was the one that got suspended from school!

So here we have a school that has not been able to protect a student, and even with video proof that the poor kid was being harassed and he fought back to protect himself and Casey gets suspended.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I second that. Good on him. Lucky he didn't break that little worm the way he slammed him.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Now this is something that should be circulated and hopefully the school will be inundated with e-mails telling them to reinstate Casey.

With a little luck it'll get a following on Youtube.

I can remember seeing things just like that at school, When I was 14 actually stuck up for a kid being bullied once, a black kid named Albert, and his bullying stopped.

Love the way he threw that little turd on the ground :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The campus link takes me a homepage on Facebook which looks as though it was created for this kid Casey.

I was actually going to e-mail the place and tell them to reinstate him.

Maybe I'll have to look for them....

Oh, and I notice that page has been closed - Facebook again?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
The campus link takes me a homepage on Facebook which looks as though it was created for this kid Casey.

I was actually going to e-mail the place and tell them to reinstate him.

Maybe I'll have to look for them....

Oh, and I notice that page has been closed - Facebook again?

I have the e-mail address and am thinking of e-mailing them

Reaction score
Can you promulgate the address for us, as the behavior of the school and the little turd as so eloquently put by floppy need taking to task. Casey needs a pat on the back and know that it is not wrong to defend himself from attack by a bully.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have just read - though not confirmed - that the big kid got 4 days suspension and the little kid, his tormentor, got 21 days suspension.

As I said, not confirmed, but if that's the case it seems quite fair enough to me.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
big boy shoulda wiled out on all of em, royal rumble style. Teach em all.

Reaction score
Cannot stand bullying, 21 days suspension and being thrown to the ground like a rag doll, might be humiliating enough but to have you shown to the world what a nasty piece of work you are might be enough to make the little turd see that his behavior is not acceptable, but I doubt it some how.

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw this and it's pretty disgusting behaviour from the little pr!ck. The only thing the big lad did wrong was not giving him a couple of punches when he was on the ground. :D

Ask a Question