Some people have no sense

Reaction score
Wow....only in Ellesmere Port!!! You will not believe what just happened! I pulled into the petrol station to get petrol and a drink.
I noticed the police watching a woman who was smoking while filling her car up. I saw her and thought, "Is this woman crazy?!

Why are you smoking at the pumps.. and the police are watching?!"
I went inside and got my drink. As I was paying I heard someone screaming. I looked out the door and the woman's arm was on fire! She was swinging her arm and running around going crazy, I ran outside to try and help her as the police were putting her on the ground. They were putting the fire out with coffee!!

The police officer put handcuffs on her then put her in the back of their car. I couldn't stop thinking "What an idiot!" Now, you all know me. I don't hold my tongue, so I had to ask what they were arresting her for, even though it was quite obvious.

He looked me square in the eyes and said, "WAVING A FIREARM!"
I just died laughing.

Reaction score
Looking at the kindergarten debate last night..... Perhaps she is American? :)

that's crazy really - do you see people using mobile phones? that lady put everyone at risk there.

Ask a Question