HP+T5720 XPE build help

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a hp+T5720 with xp embedded and it is locked down to the point there is no run command and no help file option to open say explorer etc.

All I need is to be able to modify the startup to run an IE link at fullscreen for all users but I cant modify anything. Also changing the default homepage does not save after a reboot.

How would I go about altering the image or maybe creating a new one myself. It came direct from HP built like this. Many thanks.

Reaction score
oh and forgot to mention. I have tried logging off with shift button and logging in with 'administrator' 'administrator' but no joy :(

Reaction score
Im really sorry for the tripple posts guys but everytime I change settings, a reboot will revert them back. Is there an option im missing. Havent played with one of these before. Thanks.

Reaction score
ok guys, just worked out how to commit changew. again sorry for spamming.hey at least im learning.

Ask a Question