HP Photosmart C4580 Printer Installer

Reaction score
I need help!

I just got my HP C4580 today and tried installing the driver into my computer. During the first attempt, the installer stop responding at Step 1 (checking System Hardware). Therefore, the installer was closed. Later on, I tried to install the printer again. However, the installer doesnt load anymore! I tried numerous times to run the installer but it just doesnt work! Apart from that, I downloaded the full software and basic drivers software from HP.com and tried to run on my system, but the installer doesnt runs.

Reaction score
marcusaffleck said:
I'm sorry for that!

I'm currently using Windows XP and certainly it is a All in One

Ok do this uninstall all HP drivers etc regarding any previous HP printer/s
turn your PC off. Now turn the power on for the new printer AND the usb cable start the PC
XP will recognise you have new hard-ware it will ask you to insert the disc for HP do so and close the DVD/CD ROM XP will then install the driver and whatever it requires. DONT INTERUPT THE PROCESS untill it has finished as sometimes it takes a while to install...... Get back to me if that dont work;)

Ask a Question