Corsair H100i

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with these?

I have introduced the cooler to my now 8320 OctoCore (recently upgraded)
I have had the cooler for a couple months but just today only just got round to installing it

I have tried installing Corsair LINK software, however as soon as I run it nothing happens.
No errors, no progress, nothing!

Not even anything in the application background on System manager.
Several versions have been tried. Unplugging USB cable from Pump and rebooting and retrying installation again but nothing!

Boohoo

Reaction score
I appreciate the reply pal, however i'm still on Win7, dreading the install of 10 because of everything I have to do regarding backing up etc.
Anyway it still wont work Even earlier versions as suggested by other sites regarding the same matter. The USBxp driver does not even appear within the device driver section so I'm as a loss and I'm unable to control fans or the LED colour.

I looked for an alternative and thought maybe I would use the motherboard to control the fan speed but nope can't do that either. Then read that disabling the QFan within the AI Suite could help. Nope I can't even find QFan in the AI Suite never mind use it. It must only be in the latest version (3) and not AI Suite II.

Stuck

Reaction score
Yeah I used the cable that was originally supplied within the package

USB DEView is a very detailed USB device past and present viewer. Things showed up that have been installed from years ago.
USBxp still did not show up in the list however.

Thanks for trying

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Corsair link was a POS. iCue isn't much better.

I don't run it on my machine with my H80i.

Do you really need it?

Reaction score
I'm finding the fans are running too fast while connected to the block in return making quite a lot of noise compared to my last fan

I would like to make a profile in some way to be able to detect temps and adjust automatically.
AS far as I'm aware it can only be done via LINK software while they are connected to the CPU block?

Ask a Question