Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
TechPowerUp review the Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT, a high end liquid CPU cooler that costs around £80 in the UK:

The popularity Corsair enjoys in the PC-cooling market rests almost entirely on the Hydro Series of products which cover nearly every segment of the market from entry to enthusiast—the only thing missing is an expandable option. Then there are the H100i and H110 for extreme cooling purposes as both were until recently the best the cooling line had to offer. When it comes to heatsinks and fans, Corsair really does have a product for just about everyone.

Today, I will look at Corsair's new upper mid-range AIO, the Hydro Series H80i GT. Taking the H80i a step further with an even thicker radiator, the new unit also makes use of the Corsair Link software to offer full control and access to a wide range of system information. Improvements on a tried and true design are always welcome, but when a single 120 mm radiator is almost equal to those standard 240 mm radiators other AIOs use in terms of surface area, it makes one take notice. With that said, let's take a look at what Corsair's Hydro Series H80i GT has to offer.

Read the review here:
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Corsair/H80iGT/

Ask a Question