Corsair Hydro H60 CPU Water Cooler

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Legit Reviews review the Corsair Hydro H60 CPU Water Cooler, which is tested out on a Intel Core i7-930 based system:

The Hydro Series from Corsair has been king of hill for pre-built sealed kits since it came out. It seems that with Antec teamed up with Asetek now in the cooler market the hill now belongs to them. With that being said, the H60 is a good cooler. It is well built, quieter than previous Hydro Series coolers and I really like the new mounting system for the pump/coldplate. The H60 could have benefited from having a second fan for a push/pull configuration. With the system overclocked to 4.0 GHz the radiator got warm. Once that happened the performance dropped and I could see the temps climb. In the exhaust configuration I could smell the rad getting warm. When I switched the fan around to be in the intake configuration I didn’t notice the smell, but the rad was warm to the touch.

Read the review here.

Ask a Question