Corsair H110i GT vs NZXT Kraken X61

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
If the soaring temperatures are making your PC chug away, then why not take a look at the latest review from Vortez. They have compared two all-contained liquid coolers (ALCs) - the Corsair H110i GT and the NZXT Kraken X61.

Corsair’s Hydro Series has been the go-to product line for enthusiasts wanting to indulge and take full advantage of a closed loop cooling solution. Today we’ll be looking at their latest creation in the H110i GT. This cooler uses a 280mm radiator with dual 140mm cooling fans and as the “i” indicates, GT is digital and can be paired up with Corsair Link software for advanced control and customisation.

In the other corner is NZXT with their Kraken X61. Although this cooler has been on the market for a longer period of time, many cooling advocates have vouched for this solution and its backed by many an accolade. Similarly, Kraken X61 also has a large 280mm radiator which also has dual 140mm cooling fans and can be combined with NZXT’s CAM software for progressive modification.

30218_nzxt%20kraken%20x61%20vs%20corsair%20h110i%20gt%20review%20intro%20final.jpg

Read the full review at Vortez

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Nice. I'd have one of the NZXT coolers without question.

As much as I like my H80i, the Corsair Link software is bloody shite.... For a company that makes great hardware, their software is shocking in comparison.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Yeah I was surprised they came to an overall tie - the NZXT cooler seemed far better in the matters which count!

Ask a Question