wd blue 6tb hard drive
evga geforce gtx 1080ti graphics card
window 10 usb flash drive
pioneer bdr-j11sk writer
lg bh16ns55 writer
silverstone primera rgb case
logitech g900 mouse
corsair k70 rgb rapidfire keyboard

my question is i am after buying fans for my silverstone primera rgb case my question is i want very good quality fans that will keep my components that i bought very cool what would be the very best fans to use and how many could i use in the case taking into account the components im using

also what hight quality rgb type cables would i need to connect all these components together to get this pc fully up and running can you list specificslly what good quality cables i need thanks need to know asap thanks

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
use the fans that come with the case ... in my book, two case fans are fine, one intake, one outtake.

There is no 'best' fan, just a IMHO.

:user:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
If you want the best quiet fans buy Noctua. But they ain't cheap. If you can PWM the case fans they will almost certainly be be silent.

If I were you I'd see how it is first then decide if they need to be replaced etc. I would be prepared to change the stock fans that came with the H100 though. I'd wager they will be quite loud. Because they always are. :)

Reaction score
I have the Corsair SP120's.

They are very expensive but very good and quiet

Available on Amazon

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
https://www.arctic.ac/uk_en/products/cooling/case-fan.html

I have used these with the piggy back feature which allows you to have all fans using the PWM feature if your mobo supports it. Six year guarantee and silent as the grave, oh and they are cheap to buy.

Patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST) Lowers Noise
If you want to improve the cooling efficiency of your computer you get several case fans working in parallel (since it takes 10 fans to double the noise level). But what does it help if they don't work together? The PST assures that all of your fans listen to one control signal. E.g. you share the CPU Cooler's PWM signal and assure that your case fans stand down at low load and spin up whenever necessary.

https://www.arctic.ac/uk_en/arctic-f12-pwm-co.html

:cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Another recommendation for Noctua fans. If I need something to be really quiet and last a while, I'll use those. :)

Ask a Question