Help For Spooky... And His Beloved Computer..

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
In the past Xerox ventured into printers, I bought one and to tell you the truth that was THE worst computer product I ever bought and I have been buying computers since last 25 years!
Point Taken!
Quadophile said:
Even though it looks good on paper I would not trust that product, it may be a risk. On the other hand makers like Philips and Samsung are really established in this field and have a great track record of coming up with excellent products but also with excellent support. You just cannot go wrong. Philips Professional line of LCD's are very high quality products and have ZERO DEFECT POLICY coverage. I don't think any other maker offers that.
Point Taken Again!..

Thanks for your Help.. it looks like its going to be a Phillips..:).. Thanks Quad

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Spooky Mouse said:
Me__2001 the Hyundai imageQuest 19" LCD have you tried this model?.. would it be easy on the eyes for playback of DVDs?

i haven't actually read a review until just now and it seems that its not great for image quality or DVD playback but mainly for high speed games

i'll try and find a different one but im sure Quad will recommend a better one

i've found a phillips 190S6FS 19" LCD for about the same price

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i haven't actually read a review until just now and it seems that its not great for image quality or DVD playback but mainly for high speed games

i'll try and find a different one but im sure Quad will recommend a better one

i've found a phillips 190S6FS 19" LCD for about the same price

Cheers.. Me__2001... i'll check out the Phillips 190s6fs.. Was that at Overclockers?

Reaction score
found the Philips 190S6FS 19" there..
And the one below looks nice too the Philips 190P6ES 19" LCD Monitor but the price..at..£367.72

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i saw that but the price was crazy and i cant see much difference in the spec

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
The Philips range has model nos which are easy to follow:

P for Professional

B for business

S for standard

The standard models are not covered with ZERO DEFECT POLICY till my last checking but the Business and Professional are. The Standard model may also not have the dual input of DVI and Analog but just analog, so when checking specs do keep these things in mind. If I were you I would stick to minimum a business model and ideally a Professional model. I have been using a Pro model in the office and a Standard Model at home. Earlier I had also reviewd my home LCD monitor on this very site so you should be able to look it up. Just in case you are busy here is the link for you

Philips 170S5FB

If we try to break down the model No you will get following:

190S6FS

190 = size of screen in this case 19"
S = Standard (P for Pro and B for Business)
6 = version no
F= flat screen
S = Silver (B would be Black)

Reaction score
Thanks Quad... That certainly is an Indepth Review.. Superb.. :)

And i will refer to it again .. when i have some other modles to compare to it.. thanks again Quad.. :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I hope whatever model you select it turns out to be to your liking.

Ask a Question