Got me a new toy - Samsung Galaxy S8

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I just came back from the T-Mobile store with a brand spanking new Samsung Galaxy S8. It is now downloading the updates and I need to set up a few things. I am very keen about the new AKG headphones bundled with it and to find out how it performs.

P1030086.JPG
P1030091.JPG

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Saw one of these in the shops today, doesn't look as tall as I thought it would. Screen looked great. Enjoy!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Yes that is correct when you buy it outright, I also got an email from Samsung directly. It does not apply to me since I am on their lease program, which has been long discontinued. If I wanted yes I could get the second one for free Since I am with T-Mobile for more than 8 years I am allowed to keep that. They offer me 3 upgrades on a 12 month rolling basis.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
@Becky! You read too much!!!!! LOL Just yesterday I setup the Iris scanner and noted that it does not work with spectacles very well. Funny as it may seem after setting it up without my specs now I can unlock it with my specs on. Go figure :rolleyes:

Ask a Question