Good RPG

Reaction score
okay i want the type where you can control a character and
you dont need to pay or download the game

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So you dont wanna pay and you dont wanna download it? You expecting someone just to give you a game?? :confused:

Last edited:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Are you looking of and Online game? or a single player one?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Alrighty, I'm gonna say something here.

I would assume, when new members ask for something, they're aware of Google.

I would guess - and correct me if I'm wrong - what they're looking for is a personal recommendation and not just a blind search.

So, I think, in future, if anybody here recommends Google or gives a link to a Google search, I'm gonna delete it :)

As for completely free downloadable online games - I have not a clue :)

See the link above :lol:

Best online games, actually, are those you pay a one off fee for (for the game CD/DVD) then play for free.

I always avoid pay per month games - absolute ripoff :mad:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
My suggestion is The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion and or Titan Quest (with expansion) :thumb:

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
sweetestx said:

Looks like you need to win a competition or get a friend to lend you a game then
laughingsmiley.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
sweetestx said:
The only one that meets half your requirement is, Guild Wars ... free to use on-line, but like all good games, you will need to buy a copy of the game.

http://www.guildwars.com/

:user:

Reaction score
Great RPGs

Morrowind The Elder Scrolls game of the year edition (EXCELLENT GAME BTW) or Oblivion, Daggerfalls.. ect ect.
Any NWNs Great RPG
As Muck mentioned GW

"Morrowind" is not and never was an online game But its such a Bl**dy good game I needed to mention it.

Diablo 2 LOD is my stomping ground and yes I decimate all and have decimated all in Open God I love a Good Game editor ( ZonFire) or (Horodrics) XxSABBOTAGE_CGX From V1.10 -V1.11B Then they changed the Synergistics of (ES) Energy Shield to work only with its class character (Sorceress) Thus making (PI) Physical Immunity Impossible for ALL other Classes Mainly what we all used Paladins:(

In its day It was a Smitefest Fantastica and then the Editors of Blizzard (Anal Retentive Tight Arses) in their Infinite wisdom decided to keep fixing things that were NOT broken and thus everyone lost interest.. It took about 4-6 months to develop a World-Class Open Character And I mean Undefeated In East West & Europe Realms witch is initself a great feat... It was a great thing to be worshiped by all as a GOD
nod.gif
They are still at it on IRC . But What good is an open character If YOU CAN'T HACK?! These characters were not stored on Bnet Servers... Awww Bl**dy hell Then Banned Diabolic on open when all it did was keep things fair and those of you who played open you KNOW I Speak True, So many people lost accounts on closed for using .jsp mods Awww Never mind Im just gonna get ****ed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL I have NO idea why I put this here....:p) ^^^ LMAO I guess I was on a Jolly good Rant aye?!
laughingsmiley.gif

Last edited:

Ask a Question