Humble Bundle a real goody.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Six action-packed games to add to your collection. The Humble WB Games Bundle features six of the publisher’s top titles. Pay what you want and get the first installment of the critically-acclaimed Batman: Arkham franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition, as well as both of the intensely frightening paranormal shooters F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and F.E.A.R. 3 and the groundbreaking action-RPG, Lord of the Rings: War in the North! Pay more than the average and you’ll also unlock Scribblenauts Unlimited and the sequel to Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Cheaper than chips. It is going to be a Dark and fear filled winter for me. :dance:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Got the fear games already and dont like the batman games :-(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Tis a good price but I already have both Batman games, got stuck on the first and lost my way on the second so complete waste of money for me. FEAR 2 Perseus Mandate was good - I completed that - and so was FEAR 3 until I got stuck about half way through.

Which leaves the Lord of The Rings RPG and I have enough RPG's, some unplayed, to shake a stick at. And, er, Scribblenauts. Scribblenauts?

Pass :)

Ask a Question