Bargain The Humble Software Bundle

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

https://www.humblebundle.com/software-bundle

The Humble Software Bundle
Pure and simple bundling. The Humble Software Bundle is here with one simple thing: awesome software for you. Get SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 10, Corel Painter Essentials 5, a 1-year subscription to LastPass Premium, and lots more!

Pay $1 or more. Normally, the total cost for the software in this bundle is as much as $534. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price of $1 or more!

Most of the software is for Windows or Mac. The LASTPASS is for linux too.

Not a bad little bundle if you are into picture retouching or fiddling. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I have to admit, although I think password managers are a great idea and much more secure than re-using the same password - I dislike the idea of cloud password managers like Lastpass. It seems like trading one problem for another :eek:.

Those photography apps look pretty decent though!

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Best password manager in the world. Never fails
notepad-and-pen_284582.jpg

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I have to admit, although I think password managers are a great idea and much more secure than re-using the same password - I dislike the idea of cloud password managers like Lastpass. It seems like trading one problem for another :eek:.

Those photography apps look pretty decent though!

I'm with you on the cloud no no. I use KeePassXC which is easy to use and stays at home on the pc. If those photography programs were able to run on linux without wine I'd ave em like a shot.

:cool:

Ask a Question