Giveaway Free copy of Age of Wonders III

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Humble Freebie

For a limited time, get a free copy of Age of Wonders III when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter.

Age of Wonders III is provided via Steam key for Windows, Mac, and Linux. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.

Description
Age of Wonders III is the long anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy series. Delivering a unique mix of Empire Building, Role Playing and Warfare, Age of Wonders III offers the ultimate in turn-based fantasy strategy for veterans of the series and new players alike!

Watch Age of Wonders III Gameplay

We're playing Age of Wonders III on the Humble Twitch stream. Follow our channel for more gameplay, free games, and fun.

Get Age of Wonders III now

Subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter and we'll email your free game to you. Hurry, this offer is available only while supplies last, or until May 11 at 10 a.m. Pacific time!

SOunds like a goody to me. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Great freebie! I've already got the newsletter, so just had to click the link to get it - it's now added to my account :D. Not played this for years, but enjoyed it at the time.

Also bought AoEII HD for my dad at the same time, hopefully the online play element still works.

Ask a Question