Company of Heroes bundle

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The Humble Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary Bundle

You're in good Company. We do love a celebratory bundle here at Humble, and this is a perfect occasion: the 10th Anniversary of Company of Heroes! Capture as many tiers as you like – no strategy required besides picking your t-shirt size!

Pay $1 or more for Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, and Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West. You'll also receive special Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary wallpaper and a Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary 3D printable diorama, as well as coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers!

Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: US Forces, Company of Heroes 2, Company of Heroes 2 - Case Blue Mission Pack, Company of Heroes 2 - Southern Fronts Mission Pack, Company of Heroes 2 - Victory at Stalingrad Mission Pack, and the Company of Heroes 2 Original Soundtrack.

Pay $10 or more for all of that plus Company of Heroes 2 - The British Forces, Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault, Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault: Fox Company Rangers, Company of Heroes 2 - Exclusive Skins Pack, and the Company of Heroes Art Book.

Pay $30 or more for all the games and an exclusive Company of Heroes shirt from Relic Entertainment and Fangamer!

Pay what you want. Normally, the total cost for these games is as much as $218. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price of $1 or more!

Redeem on Steam. All of the games in this bundle are available on Steam for Windows, and many are available on Steam for Mac and Linux too. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes -- between the developer, SpecialEffect, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, Code Club (part of the Raspberry Pi Foundation), Water Aid, and, if you'd like, a fifth charity of your choice via the Paypal Giving Fund. If you like the bundle or like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too!

https://www.humblebundle.com/compan...3eef77a03d478578b456a&utm_content=cta_button0

Whilst the first series are Windows only Company of Heroes 2 and all the add-ons are penguin friendly.

:cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good deal! I got hours upon hours of entertainment from CoH - a cracking game.

I'm buying this now to give CoH2 a go :D.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Looks like it works really well with the Steam Controller :cool:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Never played the game and do not seem to remember playing that type of game. At least not on such a huge scale.
Is it a game series anyone here would like to play on a regular basis if we could organise a private server ? Playing for a couple of hours a week maybe. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know if I could commit to playing it on a regular basis, as I probably only get a chance to game a couple of times per month at the moment - but I'd certainly join in ad-hoc when I've got some free time :D.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Don't know why but I seem to recall Company of Heroes wasn't much cop but after reading many reviews it seems it's a highly respected game, often being referred to as 'the best RPG ever'.

But I recently picked up Victor Vran for £4 in the steam sale which imo is a great game and I'm still playing Grim Dawn, another RPG.

And what with all me new Xbox One games I've just acquired I think I have quite enough to be going on with.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Steam have a bundle, not quite as good on sale for £66. :cool:

As it looks like you can get decent game play with the Steam controller I think I will buy the Humble bundle. Should be a good way to while away some wet winter days and nights when I get bored with killing everything in sight in FPS's. :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm so glad you posted this, I had a quick go of CoH last night and it's just as fun as I remember :D.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I'm so glad you posted this, I had a quick go of CoH last night and it's just as fun as I remember :D.

No Problemo. Glad you had some fun with it. By the time I got around to it I had missed the offer. :cool:

Ask a Question