The Outer Worlds

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Anyone here heard much about The Outer Worlds? It's a first person RPG from Obsidian and it looks awesome! The setting kinda reminds me of the Firefly universe (if you didn't watch it, it was sort of Sci-Fi meets Wild West).

The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division. Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.

https://outerworlds.obsidian.net/

Here's some gameplay:

They describe it as Fallout NV meets Mass Effect with a bit of Bioshock. Sounds good to me! :dance:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Also... no news on release date, apart from 'sometime in 2019'.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I got a free 3 month XBOX pass for the PC when I bought my new AMD CPU, so I downloaded The Outer Worlds. Played it for the first time yesterday and I'm loving it :D.

It really does remind me of Fallout, but set in space, although it's a little more linear.

Would really recommend any Fallout fans to give this a go :):

Ask a Question