gfx

Reaction score
hi, i run a saphire 9800xt 512mb(i think)and have 1G RAM. i am playing vanguard age of heroes.the game is very jumpy and i have been told to upgrade my gfx card.i was wondering if anyone has any ideas on which card to go for.thx

Last edited:
Reaction score
That card is fine mate

Make sure you have nothing in background running though. Even tho card is fine you may be taking up resources from your CPU. Just check to see whats running in background.

Any P2P software can cause problems (online sharing) Even decoding/encoding video, MP3 files. Also check to see u have updated drivers that can make all the difference in some cases.

Let us know how you get on

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
What about the rest of the spec?

What kind of settings are you running the game on?

Reaction score
the game is running on the settings picked up on install these are moderate.i would like to run the game on high.my spec is P4 3.0 HT,twin sata HDs,my radeon card and 1G RAM. maybe its because its a new game and needs a bit more work.and i do tend to close all background tasks.ill play with the settings on the game.thx for saving me money on buying another card. thx

Reaction score
Update the drivers as well if you can, Vanguard was released.. a couple of days go, no?

I dont know the situation with ATI drivers at the moment.. so there may be an update :D

Ask a Question