Garbled e-mail

I recieve e-mail from one person that is almost unreadable.
one in ten lines is readable.
all my other e-mail is fine.
Is something on her computer set wrong?????

Gerry Cornell

What mail programme are you using to read the message and what is she
using to send it?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Using invalid email address

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeeeha

On the top menu, select "Message" then select "unscramble" at the bottom of
the drop down menu.

Hope this helps.

I dont have a unscramble in my drop down file. Heres a sample of what i
recieve
<BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5
2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font
style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr color=#A0C6E5
size=1>
From: <i><[email protected]></i><br>To:
get a chance to read this story. I have received it before, but think it is

ANONYMOUS

She is sending you as a html file and the message reads:

Subject: The times that define us
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:12:07 -0400
Hope you get a chance to read this story. I have received it before, but
think it is still good enough to send again.

God Bless,
Cathy and Jerry

Tell her to send as simple/plain text file and everything should be
fine.

Gerry Cornell

Loco1

Having read your other reply is the situation changed if you uncheck the
box before "Read all messages in Plain Text" in Tool, Options, Read?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry