Game pricing

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There's a fair few games I fancy for the Xbox so in true nerd fashion I made a list with prices.

The sun is out but here I am stuck indoors. Reason being I'm going through all my music and making a coupla CD's from latest chart stuff for disco tomorrow. Blimey - Diddy's back in the charts. And Kylie. Hmm.

Anyhow, this list shows that game prices can vary a great deal between suppliers and it's worth shopping around. I've made some notes under the list which shows that games for PC can cost considerably less. But we knew that didn't we? ;)

I have decided that I'm only going to play race games on the Xbox from now on, so much more enjoyable imo. Well, ok, easier too ;)

And does anybody know why Tales Of Vesperia is so expensive? Is it an import or something?

Play.com, oddly, don't stock the Xbox version of Formula 1 2010 only the PC version at £25.00.

Reading the review of Mortal Kombat I'm definitely having me some of that :)

The list, for Xbox 360, a snapshot of pricing as at 22nd April 2011:

7507d1303479197-game-pricing-gamepricesapril11.jpg

Attachments

• gamepricesapril11.JPG
    gamepricesapril11.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 200
Reaction score
You can try some of them games demo's on xbox live....just a quick download. DeadSpace 2 is defo worth picking up.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
As my list shows, I have demos loaded for Dirt 2 and SAW 2. I shall look out for other demos, thanks Cap Z.

Dunno about SAW 2, I like the first one even though it's quite hard in places but I can't even get past the very first opening scene in SAW 2. And I've watched the walkthrough on Youtube as well.

So probably won't go there.

I'm definitely going to pick up a few of those cheap PC titles though.

Ask a Question