Filing photos.

Reaction score
I don`t know if I`m in the right section for my question but here goes.
A friend of mine has just e-mailed me to ask if I know of a program to aid in the filing and retrieving of photos. He was thinking of using EXCEL to create a filing system quite how I`ve no idea as I don`t know any thing about EXCEL.
Does any one know of such a prog?
Many thanks
historian

Reaction score
historian said:
I don`t know if I`m in the right section for my question but here goes.
A friend of mine has just e-mailed me to ask if I know of a program to aid in the filing and retrieving of photos. He was thinking of using EXCEL to create a filing system quite how I`ve no idea as I don`t know any thing about EXCEL.
Does any one know of such a prog?
Many thanks
historian

Hi Historian
How he would do it, I am not to sure either, probably cause I am not to flash with Excel.. But anwyay I have used a program in the past called Convecto, which was pretty handy..HERE is the link..If I remeber correctly, I think I paid about £18 for it

Reaction score
nivrip said:
You could try Picasa which is a FREE download. :thumb:

It's HERE

Very true, but I think if I was reading Historian correctly ass in what said friend would be looking for, then I thnk my link was more what he would be aiming for..

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hey mxg, I always thought the idea of forum discussion was to give lots of CHOICES and then let people make up their own minds. :thumb:

Reaction score
nivrip said:
Hey mxg, I always thought the idea of forum discussion was to give lots of CHOICES and then let people make up their own minds. :thumb:

Correct, point taken, appologies and all the rest of that stuff

Ask a Question