Plug ins`??...what are they.

Reaction score
I`ve bought a 10" FUSION android tablet,I`ve only had it about a week so I`m still feeling my way around it. Yesterday I tried to down load a game,it loaded fine but when I came to open it to play it came up with "can`t open plug-in"
Can some one tell what is a "plug-in",what does it do and where can I get it/them from?
Also I`ve opened my e-mail account on it and it works fine. But when I try to read my private e-mails,with or without photos,nothing happens except the title of the e-mail. Now what seems strange (At least to me) is that all the commercial e-mails open up and can be viewed.
Can some kind person help me out with this puzzle please.
historian

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Plug-ins and or add-ons are wee programs that add to the functionality of a program

For example ... for Internet Explorer to 'play' some video content on a website you'll invulnerably need the "Flash Player" plugin ... in such cases it will often give you the option to 'install' the plug-in.

Google Chrome, on the other hand has the flash player plug-in already plugged in. :)

More Info

:user:

Reaction score
Many thanks Mucks.
So what do I look out for in the apps` section of Google store.Or do I install ant plug-in/
historian

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Many thanks Mucks.
So what do I look out for in the apps` section of Google store.Or do I install ant plug-in/
historian

I have no idea ... the 'apps' I have, on my phone, have never asked or cried about needing a plug-in.

I only frequent Google's own store for apps ... the only tablet I know about had the 10 commandments on it, so they say. :)

what is the app?

Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I have no idea ... the 'apps' I have, on my phone, have never asked or cried about needing a plug-in.

I only frequent Google's own store for apps ... the only tablet I know about had the 10 commandments on it, so they say. :)

what is the app?

Ask a Question