Mobile phone puzzle

Reaction score
We`ve bought our selves new phones,that`s my wife and me.We`ve had them now about 2-3 weeks. I`ve taken some photos as a try out and I`ve tried sending them to my computer.But at the time of sending them,about a week ago, nothing has turned up in my e-mail,until tonight there they were.But on trying to open them on my computer my computer says no. As far as I can see the phone uses a file called "MIME" I`ve never heard of it can I down load it from some where?
historian

Reaction score
Hi Mucks.

Thanks for your reply.

Mucks you are so right,there is no substitute for a proper camera. But I don`t always carry a proper camera with me/us. So we thought well you might need a camera on the quick. So we got these new `phones with one.
I shall take a look at the link,many thanks.
historian :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
OK, I had a look at your other phone thread, what you need is that USB data-link cable ... expensive considering most phones give you one. :D

http://www.mobileguru.co.uk/acatalog/Samsung_E250_USB_Data_Cable_Software.html

oh, and you will need the software too

The downside to your phone is, it's primarily a phone, the camera was an afterthought to keep up with other phones, it's actually a crap camera, only VGA and only digital zoom which degrades the pic.

Bottom line ... its a phone, may as well carry a nice little pocket "point-n-shoot" camera if you really wanna take pics.

:thumb:

Reaction score
Hi Mucks.

Thanks for your reply/s.

As I`ve said,I do carry a small digital camera with me when we go out and about. I certainly will not use a `phone camera over a proper camera. But thanks for the info` never the less.
historian:thumb:

Ask a Question